The use of the Site automatically assigns the status of User and implies acceptance, fully and without reservation, of all the provisions included in the Terms and Conditions, in the version in force at each time you access the Site. If you do not fully accept any of the established conditions, you should not access / use our Site. When consulting, using or downloading the contents of the Site, you are committing yourself to respect the conditions established in this document.
The User may use the Site, without the need for any registration. However, some of the Site's features may be dependent on registration.
Please refer to our Privacy and Cookies policy.
On the Site are available the products sold by Meseta Ibérica with headquarters Rua Eng.º José Beça, nº 46 5300-034 Bragança - PORTUGAL.
The product information presented on the Site is only intended to provide a brief informative summary for better convenience and information for the visitor.
We take all measures to ensure that the information and data contained on the Site are accurate and up-to-date when entering it. However, updating or correcting this information is not guaranteed. We make no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of any information (including information about goods and services) included on the Site.
We reserve the right to change, delete or move any information on the Site, at any time, without notice.
Users accept and expressly acknowledge that:
• The photographs presented on the Site are for illustrative purposes only, and Users should consult detailed information about the products and their characteristics / specifications;
• The exposed price is the recommended price, however, there may be spelling errors that we cannot guarantee to supply if this is the case;
• We will make all reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date product information on the Site. However, we cannot guarantee it;
• We do not guarantee the existence in stock of the articles included in the Site, nor do we assume responsibility for discontinued articles. REGISTERED USER REGISTRATION In order to access more features, the User may register on the Site. The User must fill out a form, in which, in addition to optional elements, he must indicate the following data:
• First and last name; • E-mail address;
• Keyword. All information provided by the User must be correct and true. The User must update the information provided, whenever it undergoes any changes. The User is solely responsible for any false, incomplete or incorrect declarations that it provides and for the losses that they may cause to the company or to third parties, with the information that it provides.
We will not be responsible for any damages resulting from the improper or negligent use of the password defined by the User to access his account. The User must ensure the confidentiality of the respective password.
The Registered User will have access to a personal area, with the data he has indicated at the time of registration. Through the registration, the User will be able to access his account data and proceed with its change and consult his orders, with the company. PERSONAL DATA AND DATA SECURITY Please refer to our Privacy and Cookies policy. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Unless otherwise specified, the contents of the website, text, graphics, photographs have rights reserved to the company, and their use is prohibited, for commercial purposes or not. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY The User will be responsible for the content of the information sent or transmitted to the Site. It is known to the User that the use of the Site may not be 100% secure, with the possibility of the information sent / received being intercepted by unauthorized parties, the company not being responsible for failures in the security of communications and not assuming any responsibility for the use. misuse of your information by third parties. The User acknowledges that the access and use of the Site may suffer interruptions and that the information on the Site may contain bugs, errors, technical failures, problems or other limitations. The Site may contain links to other websites or be accessed through other websites. The company cannot be held responsible for them, namely for the control of content, availability, operability or performance. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the company excludes any liability, direct or indirect, for the use of the Site. FINAL PROVISIONS In the event of a violation of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to exercise any and all actions l